Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this Victorian house was first built in 1904 by Fred and Myrtle Sammons – it was the home of their dreams.
Then, just living in their new home for only nine months, what every home owner fears happened. Early in 1904, a fire that started in the downtown area and burned down most of Hot Springs at that time also burned down their dream home, there was nothing left standing.
Fred and Myrtle were undaunted in their dream of having a home in Hot Springs. Shortly after the fire they started to rebuild their home just the way it stood before. By the end of 1905 they moved back in their home.
The Gables opened for business in 1993. In 1996 David and Judy bought the inn and are the longest continuously operating B & B innkeepers in the Hot Springs area.
For more info about the History of Inn & Hot Springs. Click Here!