Hot Springs Happenings
Events in and around Hot Springs
Stroll the Boulevard 3rd Friday of Every Month - 4-8pm Location: 100 to 200 block of Central Ave.
Gallery Walk First Friday of Every Month, 5pm-9pm Location: Hot Springs Art Galleries
110th Annual Live Racing at Oaklawn Jan 10 - Apr 12, 2014 Location: Oaklawn Racetrack
NanoTechnology: What's the Big Deal? January 25th thru April Location: Mid-America Science Museum
Art Exhibit “Fabulous Fibers” by Darlene Garstecki February 1-28, 2014 Location: Garvan Woodland Gardens
Daffodil Days at the Gardens Mid February through Mid March Location: Garvan Woodland Gardens
Hot Springs Community Band Concert February 23, 2014 - 3PM Location: Hot Springs Convention Center
CMA Motorcycle Rally February 28 - March 1 Location: 600 Garland Ave.
Adair Fair First Weekend of Every Month Location: Adair Park, 358 Central Ave.
Five Star Theatre presents Country Music Artists Philip Vince Band February 28, 2014 Location: Five Star Theatre, 701 Central Ave.
Hot Springs Boat, Tackle & RV Show February 28 - March 2, 2014 Location: Hot Springs Convention Center and Summit Arena
Five Star Theatre presents "Tuna Does Vegas" Select Dates in March Location: Five Star Theatre, 701 Central Ave.
Hot Springs Music Festival presents Kanade Duo March 2, 2014 - 3PM Location: Garvan Woodland Gardens, Anthony Chapel
Five Star Theatre presents Elvis Tribute Artist Tony Witt March 11, 2014 Location: Five Star Theatre, 701 Central Ave.
Tulip Extravaganza Mid-March through Mid-April Location: Garvan Gardens Grounds
10th Annual Valley Of The Vapors Independent Music Festival March 14 - 18, 2014 Location: Low Key Arts and various venues downtown
Stardust Big Band March 16, 2014 - 3PM to 6PM Location: The Arlington Hotel Crystal Ballroom
First Ever 11th Annual World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day March 17, 2014 Location: Downtown Hot Springs
Janet Carson/Bob Byers: "Spring and Summer Annuals" March 19, 2014 - 10AM to 2PM Location: Garvan Woodland Gardens, Magnolia Room
Five Star Theatre presents Bluegrass Artists The Roys March 20, 2014 Location: Five Star Theatre, 701 Central Ave.
Arkansas Symphony Orchestra Concert March 23, 2014 - 3PM Location: Garvan Woodland Gardens, Anthony Chapel
Everyday around Hot Springs
- The Five Star Theatre offers a unique and highly professional evening of quality entertainment. 701 Central Ave. 501-318-1600.
- The Gangster Museum of America offers a unique look at The Spa City’s mobster era. 510 Central Avenue. 501-318-1717.
- Garvan Woodland Gardens, the 210-acre botanical garden located on Lake Hamilton, is home to thousands of plantings and one of the 10 best Japanese gardens in North America. It is also the site of the impressive Anthony Chapel. 550 Arkridge Road. 1-800-366-4664.
- Hot Springs Mountain Tower overlooks 140 miles of Ouachita Mountain countryside from 1,256 feet above sea level. 501-623-6035.
- Historic Hot Springs National Park Visitor Center located in the restored Fordyce Bathhouse. 101 Reserve Street. 501-620-6715.
- Magic, comedy, and musical shows in downtown Hot Springs, including The Maxwell Blade Theatre of Magic (501-623-6200).
- Magic Springs & Crystal Falls Water and Theme Park is the best entertainment value in the region. Admission to the park includes unlimited access to theme park rides, family rides, water rides, plus concerts at the Timberwood Amphitheater. 501-624-1000.
- Mid-America Science Museum is Arkansas’s largest hands-on science center with more than 1,000 permanent interactive exhibits. 501-767-3461 or 1-800-632-0583.
- Visit Hot Springs Visitor Center is a great source to take advantage of during your trip. Check them out for brochures, maps, and information on our surrounding state parks.
- National Park Duck Tours on Lake Hamilton. 250 Central Avenue and 418 Central Avenue. 501-321-2911.
- Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Arkansas’s favorite place to play, located at 2705 Central Avenue. 1-800-OAKLAWN.
- Walking tours along Bathhouse Row, a National Historic Landmark District with two bathhouses still in operation, Buckstaff Bathhouse Company and Quapaw Baths & Spa, followed by shopping, dining and sightseeing in downtown Hot Springs.